Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Liquid Joe's

A couple of weeks ago a bunch of the Hoppers gang met at Liquid Joe's to listen to our manager, Garrett's (The Hue) band. It was a rockin' good time! I don't make a habit of going out to clubs and such. Not my scene. No drinking. Past my bedtime. Wild, drunk, annoying people everywhere. You get my point. Anyway, this was a good time for the 30 minutes that I stayed, we had tons o' fun... Garrett playing. I cut out all the other band members. Sorry!



Jennica was feeling pretty good at this point. She was entertaining =)


Michelle and I. Shall I tell you how many people think we are sisters? Of course, they think I am the younger sis. Right.

Jennica and I looking over the evenings pictures. Garrett is done with his set and coming over to make trouble.


Hi my Devin. You're cute =)

No comments: